Skip to content
Reinke Chapel Campaign Priorities
- Provide an inclusive opportunity for all faiths to seek spiritual care in a sacred space for patients, families, and healthcare workers.
- Creation of a 2,070-square-foot chapel, centrally located with increased visibility on the main level of Bellin Memorial Hospital.
- Ability to safely gather and host ceremonies and services for up to 50 attendees.
- Exterior courtyard space for outdoor prayer and reflection featuring a dramatic sculpture of healing hands.
- Enhance the technological capabilities of our chaplaincy team to stream services and events held in the chapel into patient rooms and the addition of hearing impaired assistance in the chapel space.
- Provide a respite with architectural, artistic and musical features, all woven into a space where all are welcome.
- Expansion of chaplaincy support and spiritual resources in the new space, with the continued ability to utilize the existing Hendrickson Chapel as a quiet and sacred space.